Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Trio Day 4 - THESE ARE SOME TIRED PUPS!!!

OK... so maybe that isn't the best use of grammar... but let me just say... we have worn these kids OUT! They are tired... but they have had some fun. I would love to know how many times there were giggling fits... tickling contests... poking fun at one another (poor Elviz suffered the brunt of that since he is the smallest... but you know what? He takes it ALL in stride.)

After the ice cream snack at 4pm - there was some napping, some puzzle working, some Polly Pocket Playing, some V-Smile, more coloring and working in the Sticker Workbook... and Jubalitas for everyone to top off the day!


We had a late night dinner in the room (compliments of Corey! Thank you very much Corey!) And then it was off to bed.

Tonight there was no crying or fretting for Sara... and I am grateful for that. It's hard enough with one little one crying, but neither Ali nor I are capable of watching ANYONE cry without crying ourselves... so it's all for one and one for all!

Tomorrow we head back to La Primavera early to take the kids - and to drop off goody bags for all their amigos. Then Hugo will take us to the airport... and we being our journey home. Please keep us in your prayers... this is the most difficult part of the trip. (Not the flying... the dropping the kids off and leaving.)


Adoption is HARD. See the post from earlier this month I like to call the DEATH CRAWL. It is hard... but if there is one thing that I can honestly say... the journey while difficult is one that I would do over and over again... because the blessings far outweigh any of the pain in the process.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm glad you guys have had such a great trip! I will be praying for you guys tomorrow!

Katie said...

Awwww.... I will be praying for all of your tomorrow. Hope the process is done soon !