Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Traveling Trio - Day ONE

Today began VERY EARLY. I got up around 3:30am ... and started to get ready for our trip to Guatemala. As promised... I got Rachel up first so that she could be the one to tell Ali that she would be going to Guatemala. Nothing doing... she began to get shy on me. (?!?!?RACHEL... SHY?!?!?!) While I was telling McCaleb... Rachel finally broke down and told Ali.I only knew this because of all the jumping and screaming coming from the other room...





After getting everyone loaded up to leave... and heading to Georgetown to get Krystal... we were finally at the airport and ready to roll!






This trip we flew US Ariways... Lexington to Charlotte... Charlotte to Guatemala City. Hugo met us at the airport... and other than a turbulent ride (I was green on the landing...) we had a pretty uneventful trip. We got to the hotel - and within 5 minutes we received our first phone call! Shortly after, Corey and Sarah came over to visit and go to dinner. That baby girl not only LOOKS like a real live doll baby... she IS a real live doll baby!





We had a very full and a very fun first day!


Ali is beyond excited about tomorrow and meeting Sara.







2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Glad to hear everyone made it safe and sound! Ali sure does look happy!! I can't wait to see her with Sara!!!

Jodi said...

I am so glad that you made it safe and sound and can hardly wait to read about tomorrow and Ali meeting her sister. Tomorrow CAN'T come fast enough.
ALI-be sure and give Sara a great big hug and kiss from her DOLLY. I love you great big bunches precious! This is so exciting!!!!
love you both-
Jodi/Dolly