Monday, January 14, 2008

Trio Day 2 - End of the Day...







I kind of wonder what the folks here at the hotel downstairs think... each time we come waltzing through the lobby with all 4 kids in tow. I wish we had all 8... wouldn't that be a hoot???





The kids were so excited to get back to the room and begin to play... but were sadly disappointed that the "pacina" is under reconstruction. Sadly... the entire courtyard is a bit covered in concrete dust... so we walked next door to play in the lawn of La Casa Grande. Sad to say... they no longer have the swing and slide... so we opted for one of their tables out front bear the fountain to let the kids run a bit.











I think they don't care so much about what they are getting to do... just that they are getting to DO IT WITH US. They are all having a blast. And we are having a blast watching them!










The boys are absolutely adorable... their smiles and dimples just melt my heart. And Sara and Ali have giggled non-stop. They all sang at dinner... Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star and Ten Little Indians. They all ate (everything in sight) and played... and went to bed without any problems...and promises of a "Pizza Fiesta" tomorrow night! :)







Easy to please... easier to love.











We all miss the babies at home... and the men that are holding down the forts. But I can truly say that this is an experience that I will treasure for the rest of my life.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Goodnight sweet babies and my sweet sister. You are all in my dreams and in my prayers!!!!
jo

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love the pictures. Those 4 look great together. Your 2 girls are so adorable.