Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008



MOTHER'S DAY... Well... It was a beautiful day... YESTERDAY. Oh well... we did spend the enitre day outside (Saturday) so it made today's rainy day just fine with me. We went to church, came home and had lunch... and I was feeling a little sleepy... so vegging out and watching TV was just fine with me. I picked Evan Almighty (in honor of the downpour of rain and wind...it seemed appropriate). The kids loved it. Sara cracks us up when she watches movies. She laughs so loud ... and OUT LOUD ... that we laugh more at Sara than the movies. It was a great day - and I loved having everyone home together for the day!

4 comments:

Angel said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! I have a surprise for you on my blog. :0) Angel

Kim said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Glad you had a great day with all the kiddos. Love the picture of you with them.

Robyn said...

Your children are beautiful!! Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Robyn