Friday, May 23, 2008

FFF # 7 - ONE FAVORITE "FOTO"


The kids and I are on a small overnight road trip... and I just snapped this photo. I thought it was so sweet. If you only knew the number of nights that we have been up with Ali 5, 10, 20 even 30 times a night. Sleep has not been her friend. So I thought that this was an especially sweet picture of her and Rachel. (Yes, this is how Rachel usually sleeps... she can sleep on a rock - just like her Daddy.)


It's always hard to choose just ONE photo, and one child to post about. Since this blog is really about all of my children and our entire family... I try to keep it that way. However, we have taken some baby steps lately that make me hope that this sweet picture of serenity is a little proof of the fruits of our labor.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww... two slumbering sisters... they are both so beautiful and look so sweet cuddled up in bed together. Sorry that Ali is having some sleep issues... maybe she is just making up for those early newborn months and making sure you did not miss it! LOL! (Seriously... I hope it gets better very soon - for Ali and for mom and dad!)

I know it was hard o post with just one picture... thanks for doing FFF this week with us!

Dena said...

sleeping babies are my FAVORITE!!!

Krystal said...

I just love sleeping pics :) This one is so, so sweet!

Our Family of 5 said...

Great picture! Really there isn't anything better then sleeping babies, except sleeping sisters=)

Jodi said...

I had to do a double take on that picture because I thought that the picture of Ali was actually McCaleb!!!!
Can't wait to see you guys in a few days.
Get ready for some FUN, FUN, FUN!!!
Love you-
Jo/Dolly

Cynthia said...

Sweet girls!

Vanessa said...

Aww sisterly love!! Isen't it such a beautiful thing?
Vanessa
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com

jajbs said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!!!

amanda

Anonymous said...

So sweet. I love sleeping pictures..reminds me of just sitting and watching my children sleep which I love to do! Great picture!

Timberly

Crystal said...

awww Jennifer I love your posts and you and your family!!!!!

Thank you for your comment on my blog --I am getting my groove back and coming back to bloggerland :)

So happy for you to have Sara HOME!!!!!!!! xoxox