Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday in Memphis...WHEW DID WE HAVE FUN!




We woke up on Friday... Jodi made the kids breakfast. Now... for those of you that KNOW my children... if you put food in front of them - THEY WILL EAT. AND EAT... AND EAT... AND EAT... For those of you that know how the digestive system works... all that food has got to go somewhere.... YOU GET THE PICTURE.
Friday we decided to go to the pool. It is the YMCA of Collierville - and this pool is really super nice. Wish I had taken more pictures of it. :) However, with 4 kids of my own to watch... and running back and forth to the bathroom every 15 to 20 minutes... I only took a few photos. That's sad... because these kids had a BLAST!!!
Later on Friday, the family (Daddy, Frances, Kelsey, Amy, Alex, Cyndi) all came over for a cookout. It was wonderful. Cyndi made some beans that were to DIE for... and we all ate too much of those. (Hence... more trips to the bathrooom....) It was a lot of fun.
The kids were totally worn out from the pool, and we tried to get them to bed as early as possible. Sadly... I didn't get more photos of Friday. So I have this ONE photo of Cyndi... and that is it! She is a hoot--- and all the kids LOVE Aunt Cyndi!
Next time... more photos.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

I love the pic of them all lined up with their water wings on - how cute!

Jodi said...

You can check out my blog when I get it updated with you visit because I have more pics of the pool and the Friday night cook out. It is the hudcrew.blogspot.com
Love ya-
Jodi/Dolly