Sunday, May 25, 2008

Martin Family Reunion 2008 - Saturday












































Let me tell you my favorite thing about FAMILY REUNIONS... I come from a long line of good people... but even better COOKS! YUM YUM YUM. We had a really great time. The food (as always) was good, the fellowship was wonderful and we had some FUN FUN FUN! The kids and I went up to the cemetary first... and saw all the flowers that Mom put out for our family... and then we spent the rest of the day at the church playing, laughing, talking and eating. In the end... we had some TIRED PUPS when it was time to head home.

2 comments:

Angie said...

It looks like you all had a great time! Love the pictures!!!

Krystal said...

Looks like great fun :) I cannot beleive how much Rachel looks like Ali in these pics!