Saturday, May 24, 2008

Martin Family Reunion 2008 - Friday Night





The kids and I decided to take a ROAD TRIP to our Family Reunion over Memorial Day Weekend. The were GREAT. They were great in the car... they were great at the hotel... they were great at dinner... and they were even great with all the wild and crazy family members that they only see every other year. :)

***EDITED TO ADD: Yes... for those of you with as KEEN an eye as my friend, Kim... those are socks on sweet McCaleb's forearms!! We had been having nose bleeds every night for months. I thought that we were having a NOSE PICKING issue... so we decided to borrow this "sock" idea from our very dear friend, Jana. For a few days... no nose bleeds. However, within a week... we were back to having them every night. So we decided that it had nothing to do with his fingers. However in a matter of those 10 short days... we created a sock dependent child, who cried for his socks every night. I am happy to say that we are NOW sleeping sock free... thanks in part to the 90 degree temperatures here in KY! Isn't he just the cutest thing???





I was super proud of them - and considering that I was traveling with them solo... it made for a very enjoyable, fun time!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad that they made your trip enjoyable!! Now, I have to ask - are those socks on McCaleb's arms? :)

jajbs said...

Glad you had FUN!!!


amanda