Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Side Notes...

Should have posted some of this...but I wanted to get photos loaded. :)

  • For those of you thinking your computer wasn't working... it was only ME that wasn't working. I posted 3 in one day... because I had a few computer problems. SORRY. :)
  • For those of you now seeing your children for the first time (Wednesday's post)... SORRY. I have pics to email you all. However, we had a friend fly in today from Kentucky and wanted to have dinner with him... and I am ZONKED. (See pictures for more details...)
  • The quiet is beginning to wear off... MOST OF THE TIME. We still have our moments. ("We" being Sara... obviously Rachel and I are not having that problem.)
  • In the photos of Sara making her goodie bags for her amigos... McCaleb was right in the thick of things wanting so desperately to be a part of it... and at some point... Sara reaches over, whacks him on the leg and says, "I love you." He just looked up at her and grinned... never making a big deal about it. I heard it... and I think Tim took a picture just as I smiled at Sara. HOW SWEET IS THAT???
  • We have had a great time and have been busy NON-STOP. Sorry I am a slacker blogger.
  • Ruth... I got your message on my cell phone and forgot that I hadn't called you back until I got here. SO SORRY! Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. The message was truly wonderful.
  • We are flying home on Thursday!! Woo Hoo... our visa was issued (correctly, I might add...).
  • Finally, God blessed us with the opportunity to go to McCaleb's hogar as well and visit Mama Ruth. Andres was there... and doesn't it just seem PERFECT that we got to see him as well... as Andres is the reason that we began this older child adoption journey - and were led right to Sara. It is a blessing even more - as Andres will be coming home soon, too. Please pray for his case.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so happy for your family. I continue to pray for Sara's transition to your family. Welcome to Kentucky, Sara!!

Sarah said...

I haven't checked in in a couple days and am so thrilled to see all the pics of your family together forever! Welcome home to KY Sara!