Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bella Dancerella

























It completely surprised me when I discovered this...Rachel wants to be a Ballerina. Not only does she want to be one... she is very intense about her Ballerina Practice. Last year, Uncle Chuck, Aunt Jamie and Briana got her the "Bella Dancerella"... and she LOVES it. It is so funny to watch... she is so IN TO IT. Why is this so funny to me?? This is the same little girl that likes to jump on the hay bales, drive the tractor, takes care of all the dogs... and when the weather is warm... she would rather be outside getting dirty. So yes, I find it amusing when she wants to dress up in her tutu... put her hair up in a bun (not in these photos...) and spin on her toes!!! She is quite the sight to behold. Side note: We are STILL hoping to have that special Ali post... we just need her to cooperate just a smidge. She is not wanting to let go of something... but it needs to COME OUT. I'll keep you posted.

8 comments:

Krystal said...

How incredibly adorable!!! With her hair pulled back and the shot of her looking down, she looks so much like Ali!

Rachel - you are such a beautiful ballerina :)

Ali (Al-eeeeee)- Come on, girl - get it over with! I am waiting for your big post!!!!

Cynthia said...

Shut up!!! That's all I can say!! She is just precious!!

Anonymous said...

How precious is she! I just love it! We did good on the gift didn't we. Keep it up Rachel, can't wait to see you onstage in a ballet! Love Uncle C, Aunt J & B

Ruth said...

How sweet. She looks like she is really concentrating!!! I love it.
Ruth

Sara said...

Oh my goodness....she is absolutely adorable. You can see how much she is concentrating. Dream big Rachel!!

Sarah said...

How adorable is that sweet ballerina??

Can't wait to see Ali's exciting post!

Kelli said...

How adorable!!!

Jodi said...

I knew from the first time that she performed for us that she was a natural. I can't to see her on stage in the Nutcracker. Just ask her to be thinking what color of roses that she wants her first dozen to be from Dolly. That post was absolutely PRECIOUS!!! One of my favorites!!!!