Friday, February 29, 2008

FFF# 2 - Happy Leap Year!!!

When Krystal, Ali and I went to Guatemala in January... Ali and Sara began to do jumping jacks.



It was pure entertainment! I think we laughed our heads off - as their arms and legs would get going the wrong ways.






Plus, Sara was like this SPEED jumper. There was no extra little hop, or taking your time... it was POW POW POW POW... and then they collapsed in a heap.



They were such fun to watch - and BOY WERE THEY TIRED THAT NIGHT!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, those girls are going to be so excited to be reunited very soon! It looks like you had so much fun on that trip!

Hope you are traveling back to Guat very soon to bring home your sweet Sara!

Krystal said...

Oh, dear, that child was a SPEED jumper!!! Those girls are so cute together -- and soon enough, we will have TONS and TONS of pics of them having fun!!!!

Jodi said...

Jenn-
What does the FFF stand for???? I think I must just be having a brain fart or something...
love ya-
Jo

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your thehanksgang.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George