Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tag... You're It!!!

I have been tagged... THANK YOU...by Sara and Kelli. (Bless their hearts, if they only knew how bizarre I was... they wouldn't have done this.)

So, here are the rules~The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours~Post the rules on your blog~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here goes: (Keep in mind it was very difficult to limit this to just 7...)


7 Strange /Weird Facts about me:


#1 - I have this whole belly-button thing. It isn't a fettish... it's more of a repulsion. I cannot touch mine at all - it is just gross. My girls are outies... and Rachel considers hers a "pull-toy" UGH! I just can't even stand it. (We hope that after surgery in April... this might be corrected...)


#2 - I have absolutely no sense of direction. I can be on our own farm, in our own woods (which isn't that big) and not know which way the house is. As you can imagine.. when trail riding, I just ride. Jesse does all the leading. He just makes me "look good". :)


#3 - I cannot stand to stick my hand in a sink full of cold dishwater... ICK!! I will even get a clean spoon dirty to get the "plug"out in order to avoid the water.


#4 - I am still carrying the same purse I have had for about 10 - 12 years. I own more guns than I own purses. Especially if you count my Daisy BB Gun I got when I was little. :)


#5 - I am obsessive about even numbers. I buy things in 2's... or 4's. Eating M&M's is an entire process: First in order of colors.... followed by matching the M's as closely as possible... and finally... eating them two at a time. (One for each side of your mouth....) Odd ones get split in half. I told you - quite a process. I wrote a whole paper on it in High School.


#6 - I am left handed. I eat left-handed, I write left-handed, I shoot pool left-handed, and I hold my horses reins left-handed. Everything else... I do right-handed. (Bat, tennis, bowl, cut with scissors, shoot a gun, throw a ball, use a mouse... so am I really left-handed or am I right-handed?? I can NOT do any of the other things right-handed...at least gracefully.)


#7 - I love TETRIS. It is my favorite game. I look at everything in life like a giant Tetris game. I even try to make it more difficult by making big gaps in the game and letting it almost fill up - just to see if I can get myself out of the mess! I play it every day, without fail. I cannot, however, stand the music that plays on the game. It is totally annoying.

OK, one last thing... BLOGGER will not allow me to spell-check either .. which totally annoys me as well. So please forgive my shortcomings in typing. I often get the letters flip-flopped in an effort to type too fast!


I am TAGGING the following people: (with reasons why)


Cynthia (because we just need to see if my list of strange facts about you matches up with your own...bah hah)



Cherri (just so you have to update your blog once again this month!)



Rick (just becuse we need a GUY involved in this - and I know you'll do it... or Cherri can do it for you!)



Jodi (because my subtle hints to update don't seem to be having any impact...)



Ruth (so you will get into the swing of blogging again and we can see more pictures of Sydney!!)



Ginger (because GIRL, you have had a rough time these last few weeks - and we need some fun to cheer you up!)


Angie (just because life with 3 boys and a new baby can't be busy enough...)


Let's see if anyone else is as bizarre as I am! Ha! Have fun... and have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Sara said...

I was so intrigued by your numbers thing...even with M & Ms, huh? I totally identified with you sense of direction. Most people who go somewhere just reverse directions and come back....not me ( I have to draw a map and re-write directions). I am lost on the other side of town. Nice to know I'm not alone!

Krystal said...

I do sort out the M & M colors (eat light brown first, green last, the other colors don't matter, and I HATE it that they have blue), but matching the Ms and halving the odds - Nice!

Karen D. said...

I admit that I like to buy things in even numbers! I even thought the other day when it was 02-04-08, that it was cool because every number was 2 times the other number- and I HATE math!!!

Glad to know that I am not the only one disturbed by the spell checker not working!! I'll tell my friend Andrea that you are too- because she said that that was the 8th weird thing about me!

Have a great weekend!
Love,
Karen

Angie said...

Okay, I'm going to my blog to do the 'tagging thing" I gotta get Allen to help because I think I'm pretty normal :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!