Friday, February 15, 2008

MY VERY FIRST FFF

My sweet boy... he is an angel... asleep or awake.



I was so excited that Sarah's FFF theme this week was Sleeping Angels...because we just took this the other day. McCaleb has taken the backseat for several weeks on the blog... and he's OK with that. I planned a big post for him for this weekend as he is out attending his very first Farm Machinery Show and Tractor Pull with his Daddy, Mr. Kelvin and RJ... but since I forgot to make sure he had a camera to take... I guess I might not get any pictures of this fun day! He did call me several times to let me know he was having a really good time. He really is the sweetest boy...

7 comments:

Sarah said...

He IS the sweetest boy! What a sweet picture of your sleepy angel! I hope he has a great weekend at hte Farm & Machinery Show! Is that in the 'ville?

Krystal said...

Whoo-hoo, you are joining in on the FFF fun :)

McC is such a cutie. Total sweetness in a gorgeous little package :)

Cynthia said...

I can attest to that! When the Hanks kids are at my house - McCaleb is the first to ask to sit in my lap......he's just the sweetest little man!

Mandy said...

aww that is a very sweet picture!! A great first FFF post!!

Jeff said...

JENNIFER!!!!!!!! Please forgive me I have been in my own little world picking Samuel up--I am so sorry --I just read your blog and I am crying tears of JOY WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!! JENNIFER!!!--SARA IS COMING HOME!!!!!!!! I AM SOOO SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!! OOH JENNIFER PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!! I AM JUST SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! HUGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO FOLLOW THE REST OF YOUR JOURNEY TO BRING HER HOME!!!! OOH JENNIFER I AM SSOOO SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! I AM GOING TO BLOG STALKING YOU GIRL!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOX PRAISE JESUS SHE IS COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff said...

OOOH Jennifer -I am sorry that is really me Crystal I forgot I am logged in under my hubby! sorry about that! :)

Tabitha said...

I just wanted to say thanks for recommending "Facing the Giants". We watched it over the weekend, and I was moved and inspired! Congrats on Sara's good news - I read Krystal's blog and I've prayed for Sara many times.