Tuesday, February 12, 2008

One Of These Days...

I just L-O-V-E our monthly updates! We get the best pictures. They always do such a great job making the photos festive and fun - but I wonder how LONG it must take to get 5 - 7 photos of each child, dressed in the cute outfits... and posed, and (hopefully) smiling??? It has to be a lot of extra work... and I need to make a MENTAL NOTE to tell Susana how much we appreciate and ENJOY our monthly updates... and especially the photos.
Plus... later in life we can always whip them out to show the boys that come calling... :) I'm definitely saving the PILGRIM ONE for then! ...One of these days...

In the meantime... here is our SWEET SARA... wishing everyone a HAPPY 2008!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Sweet girl.........I do love the pilgrim photo!

Jenn said...

She is so sweet! It does look like it was quite a party though, the balloons are closing in on her:)

Krystal said...

Pretty girl :) I can't wait to give her a huge hug when she gets home!!!

Sarah said...

What a great picture! I can just imagine her smile when she is posing for her mommy at HOME!!!!