Monday, September 25, 2006

Is this cool - or WHAT??


OK - so Aunt Beth takes the best pictures ever... and I am always trying to take a really cool picture like she does. But how many times have I gotten my film developed to find that I've cut off the horses hooves... or that someone's eyes were closed... or that I was trying to focus on a flower - and instead the barn in the distance is perfectly clear... it's so frustrating. However... tonight I was trying to get a really cool picture of Jesse's eye. Just his eye. Beth has taken these cool photos and I thought - it's just the digital... it's not like I'm burning film here...
And to make it even easier... Jesse has been really clingy lately. Every time I am outside - he will follow me up and down the fence - running off the other horses for all the rubs and love. It's kind of like he misses me. :) So it was easy to get an eye shot of him tonight. He literally was INCHES away the entire time. He played with my hair...and chewed on my shirt...I'll probably end up with poison ivy... but oh, well. At any rate - when I came into the house and looked at the photos later... I have decided that I know what is wrong with Jesse. He wants to go riding. You can tell if you look really close - there is a reflection of the back end of the horse trailer in his eyes. That's enough for me. Jesse has trailer fever... I hope this one makes Beth PROUD!!!

(OK Corbin Family... let's get ready to RIDE!!)

No comments: