Monday, September 25, 2006

Kids Are Just F-U-N!!!







There are so many things that I love to do with the kids... but watching them have fun is one of my favorites. They love to be outside with their Daddy...and they really love to "help" him with the farm chores. As you can see... McCaleb is a little more involved in the actually HELPING process... while Ali and Rachel are driving around the yard talking on their imaginary cells phones. (Hmmm... wonder where they learned that one???) At any rate...I wish I could send you all a video clip of Ali and Rachel driving. Ali is all business behind the wheel... just scroll down to JD's birthday and see for yourself. She had thrown her arm over McCaleb to be sure he wasn't going to fall off the back of the truck. But she cracks me up to watch... she leans forward- both hands on the wheel... and her tongue is poked out the side of her mouth... it is JAMIE made all over. TOTAL CONCENTRATION. Rachel, on the other hand, drives with one hand - we hope - and talks with the other... while giggling non-stop and yelling... "MOVE JD!!! Get out of the way McCaleb!!!!" When Ali is riding with her - Rachel just stomps the gas to the floor... and Ali's head will jerk back really hard.... and when she stops - SAME THING. Whiplash. Who does Rachel remind me of??? Ummmm - Jodi, I'm sure. I'm sure I don't know anyone else that drives like this! ;) It's pretty comical. I love the picture of them together... but I think the one of Ali stuck on the hill and Rachel pushing the truck is the best. She was actually moving the truck!!!! McCaleb spent the time helping his Daddy. He fed the horses, walked the dogs, and yelled "No, No, No!" every time the dogs didn't mind. He is actually a very good helper. He wants to help with EVERYTHING. This is probably a good time to tell you...well... let me just say that no one in our house is allowed to get their own toilet paper anymore. Since McCaleb has been home... he will knock you over to get to the bathroom to get ANYONE... doesn't matter who you are... their paper. Then he will politely wait for you to get up - and he pushes you out of the way (he doesn't care if your pants are up or down still) to flush the potty. (At least now he waits until you are UP!) It's his job... and he takes it very seriously. So - consider yourself warned.

No comments: