Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Memories



































Today at the office Joanna, Jana and I were talking about how fast the kids are growing. Why can't we just stop time - turn back the hands and freeze these moments to savor them for as long as possible? Even McCaleb - in his 5 months home... has changed so quickly - it's hard to remember what a precious little guy he was. I was so amazed the day they brought him to us - I just kept saying over and over to Tim... he's so little...

WHERE does the TIME go???

I had to look back through some old photos... which is not always the best idea. Moms tend to get a bit weepy... and perhaps I am the worst of them. I find myself wondering how time got away from me... I have been HERE WITH THEM almost 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Tim has graciously afforded me the opportunity to be home with our children... and when I do need to go to work... I take them with me. The ladies in our office have also graciously taken my children under their wings as well - and it is a team effort most days. (We are currently on the "man-to-man" defense program... 3 ladies in the office/ 1 child per lady. It works very well.) They do go to Mother's Day Out at Grace Christian Center in Georgetown two days a week for a few hours a day... and they love that time. Their teachers are wonderful - and the program an answer to prayer... so with all this time spent with them... HOW can I still feel like I'm missing out and it's going by too quickly???? If anyone can answer this for me - please do. In the meantime - I am going to cherish every moment... I will snap lots and lots of photos... and one day (in my SPARE time) I will put those into scrapbooks full of memories of all the funny things they do and say. They are such wonderful, precious babies... and we are so blessed. So as I sit and wonder where the time has gone... please enjoy some of my favorite moments along the way. (Incidentally... this is also a great stall tactic since my memory stick in the camera is full and I have NO IDEA how to remove those photos! ha!) Enjoy my trip down memory lane...

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I'm right there with you -- where has the time gone?? Seeing pics of your girls so small and little Mc with a baby face really puts things into perspective. These kids grow up sooooo fast!!! I cannot believe that Brayden has been home for almost 8 months now, and I was just looking back at some older pics today. It is so amazing to see how much they change in such a little time!!!