Sunday, September 17, 2006

Tempus Fugit....





Sundays are such fun... dressing everyone up for church - and HOPING that the kids make it home without any major kool-aid spills or marker stains. Today, other than a very faint juice mustache for Rachel... we made it home looking almost as spiffy as when we left.

They are the most adorable babies... but they are growing up SO FAST! Where does the time go??? It's like you close your eyes to blink - and "poof" - you lose a week, or a month, or two... and then it is a WHOLE YEAR! WOW. I looked back at some photos from just last summer... and I thought I was looking at Rachel - and it was Ali. I didn't even recognize Rachel. She has grown up so much. Last summer she still had her baby fat (I'm glad she can't read this...) and her pudgy cheeks. And Ali... who we have always called "Skinny Minnie" actually USED to have baby fat... but we didn't know it until it was GONE! I wonder what next year will hold for all of them. But before I go wishing my life away--- I think I will just enjoy the here and now. Tempus fugit... Time is fleeting. (Mrs. Carter would be so proud...)

No comments: