Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Thank You Aunt Parksie!!!!!




Earlier this summer Aunt Parksie came for a visit to Kentucky. She and Uncle Bob brought each of the kids a $25 Gift Card for Kohl's. The girls love to shop... and love to dress up in their "cinderella's" best of all. (They mean dresses...) Sadly, this evening we had to make a trip to the funeral home to say goodbye to a friend from church. We spent the afternoon playing... so we HAD to have a bath before we could leave the house. The kids got all dressed up... and I realized they all picked out one of their outfits from Aunt Parksie and Uncle Bob! They looked so adorable - I had to get a picture and post it for everyone to see. It was a sad trip to be making... and I answered a lot of questions that the girls had. I was very proud of them and how they handled themselves. They are very sensitive and intuitive little ladies. At bedtime I told them how proud I was of them - and how pretty they looked tonight... and Ali said..."Well, we needed to look nice for Mr. Rick since he was going to Heaven." She is far wiser than I can comprehend at times. From the mouths of babes......

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

How precious are those babies? Ms. Ali is a doll baby! Your babies are hardly babies anymore - they are growing up before your very eyes!

Is that a pink frig I see?

Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Jenn-
What a special joy that it has been for me to be able to log onto your blog site and look at all the kids photos (and the rest of the clan) and read all the inserts. You and Tim have truly been blessed by God with each of those precious children and your life will only continue to multiply with blessings as they continue to grow. I am so proud of the woman, the mother, the wife, the sister and the Christian that you have become and admire all that you accomplish each day. I am proud to be your little sister!
Love you-
Jo