Thursday, December 02, 2010

Be Still My Heart

Ali turned nine in December. Seriously - N.I.N.E. I really can't believe that she is growing up so fast. It boggles my mind!


Her little brother loves her so much...but Rachel idolizes her. She wants to include Ali in everything she does and she is so concerned at all times over Ali and her well-being. It's very sweet. They are two peas in a pod.


Sadly...on her birthday, Sara got mad at her and went to her room. I decided not to spend time cajoling her into coming down to be part of the celebration - so I don't have a picture of them together. It was pretty sad... and Ali kept saying she would wait...but I didn't want her to be penalized on her big day. So we have Ali's birthday, sans Sara. (She ate cake the next day...and was a much happier camper once she realized we weren't going to wait on her for the festivities.)


We've come a long way, baby!


Frick and Frack


So grown up!


But never to big to be held by Daddy...




Ali is quite the sweetheart. Each of the kids is special in their own way...but Ali certainly has the sweetness. She is genuine, through and through. She is very much in tune with people's emotions and can tell me when someone is having a bad day.


It's hard to believe that she is nine... and that soon she will be in DOUBLE DIGITS. Yikes. I am so blessed to be her mom...she has taught me so much. Happy Birthday Alejandra! We love you!

No comments: