Monday, July 16, 2007

Update from Guatemala...









































































































































There are few things that make your day like a new photo of your child. But even better than the infamous "tan couch photos"... are photos of your child opening a care package that was hand delivered to her. Thank you, Jane for taking the time to not only carry our package to our Sara... but to take the time to spend talking with her this morning and letting her know how excited we are...how happy we are... and how much we are looking forward to bringing her HOME very soon!

UPDATE FROM JANE: Sara is doing GREAT! She was soooo happy when I told her that I was a friend of her ma ma and pa pa. I gave her the package and she was VERY EAGER to share the lollipops with her friends. She was sort of emotional as I talked to her about her ma ma and pa pa - she seemed to be fighting back what appeared to be very happy tears. She is a sweetheart!

I hope you all enjoy the photos as much as we have! Another update...our second yard sale brought us another $850. So that is $1,700 total from YARD SALES! Isn't that amazing? Also, our case has been submitted to PGN - although we expect it will kicked out (at least once...) as most cases do. :) But it's a start! We're getting closer...

5 comments:

Crystal said...

OOOH Jennifer Sara looks soo happy!!!!!!!!!! COngrats on entering PGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!! Girlie you are almost there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs to yoU!!!!!!!!

Farrah said...

WOW that is wonderful news..and yes she does look very happy!

Candy said...

Would you mind emailing me which angency and HOgar you are using??? I love the new pictures of Sara...WOW...she looks so happy. I love getting to see all the kids in the Hogar...I called on tow older kids last week in Hogars but ther abandements are not done yet...DARN IT!..oh my email is cmurnan@itxnetwork.com

Krystal said...

Beatiful girl :) I think she likes her bling!!!!!

Ruth said...

Jennifer,
How wonderful!!! She looks so happy and for her to be holding the pictures of your family. I pray this goes fast for you both so the next picture she holds has her in it too!
Love, Ruth