Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MORE OF SARA... THANK YOU JANE!




Sara and Jane


I have been looking forward to this week for a couple of weeks now... just knowing that a package was going to be delivered to Sara, and even better ..that Jane would be there to talk with her, reassure her that she is loved, wanted and eagerly being anticipated in our home. So you can imagine how often I checked the computer on MONDAY to see if Jane had gotten back to her hotel to send us (Krystal, Linda, me - and I'm sure there are others...) pictures and updates on our children. Keep in mind... Jane is there to visit her TWO children. She is really taking a lot of time from her children, to see that we here in the states are getting a "fix" on ours. What an angel... and what a blessing to all of us!

After Monday's fix... I settled back to enjoy the updates on Jane, Karly and Lucas and how they were doing... as well as little Miss Bella and Amanda. Let me just say... Jane's stories have been heartwarming, sweet - and last night's especially hilarious.

HOWEVER, in addition to the Monday pictures... Jane has sent me a Tuesday update.... and now a Wednesday update! I am SOOOOO excited! It makes my heart ache to see how sweet Sara seems, and yet know that there is still a quiet sadness in her eyes. Please join us in praying that God is preparing her heart (and probably might want to strengthen her resolve a bit) for our love, this big change in her life... and the new home that is waiting for her here!

And to Jane... I cannot tell you what an incredible blessing you have been to me. Thank you for taking the time away from your own special children to make sure that my Sara was getting some special attention. I have worried SO MUCH about her... and you will never know how much this has meant to me. My friend Phyllis Rankin gave me this quote in church recently... and it made me think of you when I was reading it Sunday:

"When we do the best we can, we never really know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another." Helen Keller

Thank you Jane, for being "the best" and for bringing such a miracle in our lives this week - and during this journey! May God Bless You and your beautiful family!

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Beautiful! I agree with everything that you said about Jane - she just can't understand how much peace and happiness she has brought to me this week!!!!

Jana said...

Jennifer!

I'm SO HAPPY for you -- what a blessing to receive so many photos of your beautiful little girl. She has no idea what's in store for her and I'm sure she'll blossom quickly with the love of her forever family. She looks so sweet in each picture!!

jana

Katie said...

so precious !!!

Farrah said...

How terrific for you to get all those pics....She is beautiful...I can't wait for you to bring her home!

jajbs said...

Jennifer,
I had the privilege of meeting your beautiful, Sara. She has such a sweet spirit and loving smile. There is a tenderness in her eyes that is captivating. I have seen her on my other visits to the hogar and have always remebered her because of her precious spirit. I am praying that things move quickly and you have her home soon. You will be SO blessed on your visit with her.


Amanda