Sunday, July 01, 2007

Six Flags over St. Louis







Okay... I never thought that driving six hours (alone) with three children aged 5 and under to an amusement park sounded very fun - or relaxing... but honestly, we really had a great time.
Call me crazy...(I mean seriously... I did get in the car and drive through 3 states with the kids alone...) but my babies honestly had a blast! The "Kiddie" area was wonderful at Six Flags... and despite the bursts of rain storms that left the air more humid than before each shower...it was really FUN.
We met Daddy, Frances, Kelsey, Amy and Alex. The kids had a great time...I think they rode each ride about 10 to 15 times. They went through the lines and got on the rides all by themselves. They were very grown up! (THAT was a little bittersweet, I have to say.) I haven't gotten my film developed yet... but I do have a few of the park photos that we scanned...
Are they cute, or what???
Thank you, POP AND NINI for a really great trip! We only wish Daddy (Tim) could have been with us, too!

1 comment:

Farrah said...

WOW looks like ya'll had a great time...I'm happy to see pics of the whole family!