Monday, April 30, 2007

Fun in the Sun

Going FORWARD



"Watering the flowers?????"



Learning to BACK UP...


Today I was on a mission. Go to work... get my stuff done... get home and MOW. I feel like I'm a bit under a time crunch... trying to get as much done before Thursday (surgery) as possible. The ENTIRE time I was mowing, McCaleb kept running from gate to gate (they are on the deck with all the gates closed...). I would stop to check on them, and he kept asking...I mow on tractor? (Translation: I want to DRIVE.) I kept telling him that when I was done, he could have a ride. Why is it that kids don't forget anything....ever???

No sooner had I parked and turned the tractor off... Tim got home, and McCaleb asked if he could come off the deck. He took off for the tractor like a shot out of a gun.

Rachel wanted to help... so I gave her the hose to water my flowers. Notice how dry and parched the little bush is. I wonder if the fact that all the water ended up on Ali and Rachel has anything to do with why this shrub is dying???

No comments: