Saturday, December 22, 2007

...HELLO..... IS ANYONE OUT THERE???? ...

This is a special post. For a SPECIAL friend. A friend that we pray for each and every night... right after Shelby and Mr. Tommy... and right before Bobby Sue. At the risk of causing any embarrassment... we will call her Miss Fruity-Patooty. We sure wish we knew how Miss Fruity was doing. Last we heard... she was heading to the beach. Maybe she was eaten by a shark... or perhaps she was carried away by the dophins? Who knows???? For all we know... she ran away with Fabio - and forgot about all her friends. :)
As for our "other" friends: Shelby has been healthy for quite some time... and we are so THANKFUL for that. We pray each night that God will continue to keep her strong and healthy...she is such a blessing to our lives! We love her dearly. Mr. Tommy had his second surgery last week... and I assume he is doing well... since I passed him driving on the road!!! He's really a trooper and a very special friend. Bobby Sue just completed her Chemo - and albeit for the fatigue, she is really doing very well. We are so grateful for all of God's blessings on all of our friends. Then... there's Miss Fruity. Perhaps Miss Fruity needs a little incentive... you know... something that might "prod" her along to share the progress of her incredible journey with all of us sitting on the edge of our seats wanting to know: Did you hear the waves roaring on the beach? The crashing as they slammed into the sand? The birds flying overhead? The screams of the swimmers as they spotted the dorsal fin of the shark...???? Anything?
So... here's a little snippet of a photo... Hmmmm I believe this is the early 80's based on the lovely "do". Maybe I'll post another snippet tomorrow... or the next day? Maybe, since I have known you for...hmmmm.... 30+ years I can find an even better photo to encourage a post on your blog???? (I can't find the boxes... but remember the bras and the ice machines on mission tour? I think I have a photo...)

Yes, I am evil. But if it makes you feel any better... we love you Miss Fruity-Patooty! POST ONE FOR US SOON!!!!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I think that's a lovely photo! I sure hope Fabio and Ms. Fruity are living it up at the beach!