Thursday, December 13, 2007

Do You SEE This Sweet Smile???


Our God is so GOOD! I am overwhelmed with tears of joy... and shaking with excitement!!!

"LORD, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, O, LORD. Renew them in our day, in our time make them known, in wrath remember mercy." Habakkuk 3:2

Every time I think I have seen an awesome miracle... God just "Wows" me even more. The judge on Lucas' case SIGNED HIS CERTIFICATE OF ABANDONMENT TODAY! You don't understand.... this is HUGE! This sweet boy is going to be able to come home. His case will be able to be filed before the end of the year, meeting the requirements for the new Law that just passed... and will be able to process through under the old law. I am so THANKFUL to everyone that took a moment of their time to say a prayer for this little boy. He is truly such a sweet little boy - and this is such an amazing gift for his entire family. The weight has been lifted... Thank you for your part in helping Lucas come home!

But most of all - Thanks be to God for this wonderful blessing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God! Does his family have a blog?? Corey, in Missouri

Jenn said...

I think our kids are in the same orphanage. I recognize the bonnet and paper collar from my pictures this month:)