Thursday, October 19, 2006

Technician in Training





McCaleb LOVES his Daddy. He runs to the door screaming the moment he hears that Tim is home... and he follows him around like a little shadow the entire time they are together, unless he can talk Tim into lifting him high on his shoulders. He helps feed the dogs and horses...he helps with trash...and the cutest thing is that as Tim walks around talking on his cellphone... McCaleb walks around talking into his play cellphone (or his hand if he can't find the cellphone...) and mocks Tim. He wants to BE just like his Daddy. I have been calling him "Tiny Tim"... and he really likes that. Tonight, however... was just a bit too Tim-ish for me. He climbed up on the barstool (yes, Jamie... that's your barstool that I STILL have from my fractured pelvis days...) and put Tim's Bluetooth on... and began to work on the laptop! I guess the company will be in good hands one day! Hi-Tech here he comes...

No comments: