Sunday, October 12, 2008

Extreme Makeover - Teen Edition

So... for Briana's 13th birthday, Mom (aka "Mamoo") came up with the great idea of having a make-up class for Briana and a few of her friends. Hello...??? Where was this great idea when I was growing up? It sure would have been nice... and we could have avoided those terrible BLUE EYELINER years...






At any rate... I have sooooooo many photos - and really they speak much louder than my words. ;)








The Mary Kay consultant was Carey Fraebel Trivisonno... always Carey Fraebel to our family! She was so wonderful and patient with these young ladies. I, on the other hand, could hear the chocolate fountain running in the other room. All I could think of was ... "HURRY UP!!!"












The girls all had a really great time and looked adorable!






Also, lest they feel left out, here are Austin and Bryson. (I know that they totally enjoyed the make up party...) Want more info on the broken leg??? Please see the Hudnall Blog. Jodi has posted about this already... and explains the "hows" and the "whys.







It was a great day -and so much fun to watch Briana and her friends





No comments: