Sunday, November 25, 2007

So Sweet...


I know. I take hundreds and hundreds of photos of my children here at home... and yet when I get a photo of Sara... I post it immediately. We cling to those links with her. Why? It could be that we worry so much about Sara. What does she think...? Is she wondering if we've come back home and forgotten her? The kids pray for Sara every night. They also include her in all their daily activities and routines. It's very sweet. Yet... she's 3000 miles away... and we worry about her constantly.

Linda just returned home from visiting with Ruth...and sent me this photo this evening. You can just LOOK at this and see why we have nicknamed her Sweet Sara.

Please continue to pray for Sara. Pray for her to understand that we are not forgetting her... we are missing her terribly. Also, please pray that her case be resubmitted to PGN... and for a quick approval. We need this child to come home - SOON. We are currently waiting for a Birth Certificate correction - and once we have that the file will be resubmitted.

Finally...please remember all those other children that are in the process waiting for approval... or COA's... or PRE-APPROVAL!!!

And tonight, as you go to bed... say a special prayer that God will prepare Sweet Sara's heart... and that she goes to bed knowing that we love her and want her home SOON!

13 comments:

Krystal said...

She is simply stunning. I am praying for her. . . that she knows and understands and has comfort. And I am praying for you guys, too :)

Jodi said...

I just finished my Thanksgiving post and though of Sweet Sara as I was doing it....great minds think alike sid. I ADORE this picture of her!
jo

Jodi said...

Uhhh that was supposed to be sis not sid....sorry!

Karen D. said...

Jennifer,
I can vouch for her, since I met her when we were at the Marriott together. She is a sweetie and she deserves to come home soon!!!!!

Love and prayers,
Karen and Abbie

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love that picture. Sara really needs to get home soon. I need a babysitter.

Sarah said...

Praying for your sweet Sara and hoping she is home very soon! What a beautiful little girl!!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

jajbs said...

I am praying for her and your family!

amanda

Jenne said...

Jennifer,
Thanks for your sweet words. Your children are beautiful. And I hope that Sara is home with you soon.

Jenne
http://cobyandjenne.blogspot.com

JuJu - said...

How precious is this face?

]I will continue to pray for her and for all of you

JUlia:)

Angel said...

There is a present for ya on my blog! Hugs, Angel

Our Family of 5 said...

I found your blog via someone else's. I hope that is ok. I can tell why you call her Sweet Sara. She is beautiful. Praying your BC issue is resolved soon and your case is back in PGN soon and you have a super fast approval and that sweet girl is home with her forever family asap.
Hugs,
Lisa

Sig said...

Praying for her and you guys!

Katie said...

She really does have a sweet face !!!