Tuesday, May 29, 2007

We have new photos!!!!!







I have had these photos for a while... but they came to me as .tif files... and I couldn't get them to load to blogger... you know, DIAL UP AND ALL!!!! Finally I figured it out... and I have them ready to post. I know there are lots of Easter Bunnies in the picture - but I haven't had them THAT long! She looks very happy... and knowing that she has just hit her 1-year anniversary in this new home, I am very glad that she is doing so well. She has grown a little bit - but she is still petite for a 7-year old. (But then we have Ali, whom I have nick-named "Skinny Minnie". It's very funny because she calls herself Mini-Minnie...)



We are also gearing up for another Fund Raising Event for Sara's adoption! We are having a huge Yard Sale on June 8th and 9th. We have had several people donate their gently used items for us to sell...and we appreciate it so much!



Please keep us in your prayers as we try and reach our next financial goal! Also, we were contacted to day by the people at Shaohannah's Hope about our grant application - and they requested additional information. I hope this is a good sign... please keep that a matter of prayer as well!



Enjoy the photos of Sara! We are praying that they are helping her prepare for her new family - and her new life... and that she can understand how much we already love her.



(Update on Oakley: Things are going so WELL. She has had only brief moments of sadness... and she seems to have been so well prepared. What a blessing! I know that the Curd's appreciate everyone praying for them as they bring this precious baby home!)
**Praise the Lord... the photos finally loaded. Guess I really DIDN'T have it figured out...**

4 comments:

Krystal said...

OK, Jenn -- it's just plain rude of you to talk about pics and not share them :)

I am so glad to hear that Oakley is doing so well!!!

Cynthia said...

Where are the photos? I need photos.....especially when you tell us that you have them!

Cyn

Krystal said...

She does look like she has grown :) That little dimple in the corner of her mouth is so sweet! Sara is such a beautiful girl.

Sig said...

What a beautiful little girl. I am so glad I have found your blog. I am in awe you went for it again...and again...I can;'t wait to follow Sara's journey home!