Saturday, November 06, 2010

A Blast From The Past






Some of the best memories I have as a child were the times that we spent as a family with our "extended" family at Cane Run Baptist Church. I don't have a single childhood memory that doesn't involve some (or all) of these people.









Over the years we have all drifted our separate ways...and some of these folks I haven't seen in 20 years!






Earlier this year we lost some of our very dear friends. As we all began to reflect on those years together, Cynthia and I decided it would be a FABULOUS idea to get everyone together for a REUNION! So we planned a super fast, impromptu gathering at our building.








It was a great time to get together, share a meal, sing some songs... and catch up on the past 25 years of our lives!






It was also fun to get all the kids together to meet...there were more kids than there were adults! :)

















Here are Mom and Dad with the "YOUTH" that were present.



Here is a shot of everyone I could rally together...sadly I think there were a few more people that already got away! :)

No comments: