Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March...where did you go...?

The month of March seemed to fly by. I can't even really figure out where it went. To begin the month... here is Molly. Isn't she just the sweetest - and most PETITE thing?? I personally think she was a beautiful dog... and love the way she grayed. Here she is on March 3rd... posing for me. Her little paws looked like they had been dipped in gray... I miss my dog.


Later in the month, Tim was in a wedding for our friend Tyler. He married a WONDERFUL girl - Amanda. And it was a beautiful wedding. Amanda sang to him. I wish someone would have told me sooner. I cried like a baby.



Then we celebrated all the birthday boys' birthdays over at Greg and Melanie's house. Andrew, Shearle and Tim. All birthdays in March - all within 6 days of one another. It was a great time!




The month ended with "visitor's day" at Town and Village School of Dance. :) We watched Rachel and McCaleb in their different classes doing their routines. It ws so cute. McCaleb sure does love TAP. He isn't as excited about ballet - but let me tell you... that kid can stretch!!


He also loves his teachers. He had Miss Kitty, Miss Bell and finally Miss Amie. He really enjoyed it...and is signed up again this year.


Rachel still loves dance. Here she is in her tap routine in Miss Laura's class. She really enjoyed it a lot this year! I hope that she keeps her passion about dance. It has been fun to watch.


And that was March - 2010. In like a LION - and out like a LAMB. I am not sure where the month went... but I'm pretty sure I passed my time on the road....

No comments: