Saturday, June 16, 2007

Scoop of the Week(end)











Minor glitch...
The big YARD SALE had been rescheduled until this weekend (6/15 - 6/16)... which I hated because it was Father's Day and all. Subconsciously I must have known that was a bad decision - because I missed the deadline to put the ad in the paper! So... it looks like my basement will remain CLUTTERED a week or so longer... and McCaleb's spare bed will remain covered with things gleaned from the upstairs closets. But on the bright side - maybe we'll have so much more to sell that we will be able to fly right down to Guatemala for a visit. :) Keep us in your prayers!!!! NEW DATE: June 22 and 23rd!

In more Sara news, the DNA was done, the interview with Family Court has been completed... and things are moving along. Yeah!

More importantly - we have received new photos, again! She totally cracks me up... I love the smirk on her face...that I think says "OK - I've smiled, you taken my picture... can I go now??" When I see this - I think about the girls and McCaleb... and I think she's going to fit RIGHT in with the rest of the Hanks Children!
Also - we haven't gotten the final word from the Shaohannah's Hope committee. I am praying that this is a good sign! Please lift us up ... it would be a huge blessing ... and due to our current situation a big relief!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Ha ha! I know that couch :)

Farrah said...

Hey can you email me and tell me some of your idea's of fund raising..Kinda seems like you are getting alot done. And I'm so wanting to start my second adoption and we are looking for ideas.

adoptingmom29@yahoo.com