Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Where do I begin....?



I seem to be at a loss for words (...hush...) on this journey called Motherhood. It has been the most amazing experience of my life...and the most difficult. Those who have been at this longer than me keep saying that the best - and worst - is yet to come. (Thanks...by the way. I'd prefer to think it HAS to get easier.) HOWEVER, before I show you all the wonderful things these precious babies are doing... and how amazing they really are... I wanted to remind you where it all began. God is so good... and knowing that He is in control has been the single most comforting part of this entire journey. These pictures are from the visit that Tim and I made to Guatemala (October 2003) to meet Alejandra and Rachel. We fell in love with them the first time we saw their referral photos. But we gave our hearts away, wholly and completely the moment that we saw their faces, and held them in our arms. Our lives have never been the same...

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Oh my goodness!!! Another post AND a couple of photos!!!!!!!! I am going to need to take a day off work for this!!!

Cynthia